Tuesday, July 30, 2024

Over The Years

After going through some old photos of myself, I thought I would present a few here.  It's amazing to think that my life at this moment has spanned 74 years!



1951 (one year old)


1952 (two years old)


1953 (three years old)


1954 (4th birthday with Dad, brother Nelson and sister Diane)


Unknown year (with Diane and Nelson)


Unknown year (with Nelson and Diane)


There is a gap in photos until I reached my late teens.  At least my awkward years were not documented, thankfully!


1968 (on High School graduation day)


1968 (year book photo)


Year unknown


1990


1990


2006


2022


























6 comments:

  1. Nice overview. However, you have no pics from the years when I knew you -- the awkward years, you call them. BTW, you three were all pretty good-looking kids.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for that, Anvilcloud - right back at you. (I'm not sure why I can't find photos from those missing years).

      Delete
  2. You are most beautiful, then and now. I somehow doubt your "awkward" years were such to anyone except you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for such a lovely comment messymimi.

      Delete
  3. You always had, and no doubt still have, a nice smile. xx

    ReplyDelete