Wednesday, June 29, 2022

My Second Book of Poetry

 


On June 23, 2022 I self-published my second book of poetry.

This book continues in the same vein as my earlier one, Discoveries In The Dark, in which I wrote:  

Each one of us is born from the dark and returns to the dark.

I would suggest as well that we live our lives in the dark.  By this I mean that we, as strangers in this world, spend our time trying to understand what to make of everything.  Our life-spans are not very long for us to explore what life is and how to navigate it.

In Longing For The Light,  I continue to explore our condition of stumbling in the dark. We long for a lighted path.

Both books contain short poems, often accompanied by nature photographs that I have taken.

They are available as eBooks on Amazon and can be found by clicking on the links:  

Discoveries In The Dark; Longing For The Light.

6 comments: