Sunday, December 9, 2018

Fox photos

A recent trip to Ile St-Bernard near Montreal led to an exciting sighting of a fox.  Here is a short sequence of photographs as he ran across a path in front of me and then circled around to a frozen pond.  At the end is a bonus photograph of another amazing fox with whom I spent over one hour about ten feet away from him (with a link to a whole series of this animal on my Fine Art America site).









And finally ...




Please click here for more of this fox and a Barred Owl, etc.

8 comments:

  1. Gracious that is close! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you messymimi. I was thrilled to be so close.

      Delete
  2. You got some very nice shots of this handsome fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely pictures. They're such wonderful animals, which I often see as they are resident on the allotment site.
    Thanks for the link. I've had a quick look and will enjoy browsing properly later on. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Flighty. I appreciate you checking out the link. I'm glad you share my love for these animals and am always happy to see your shots of your resident foxes.

      Delete
  4. It is heartening to see that these foxes are aware that you mean them no harm. Wonderful shots (as usual!)Doris.

    ReplyDelete