Wednesday, December 12, 2018

Deer photos

After the fox that I spotted during my recent visit to Ile St-Bernard (see my previous post), I saw a few small groups of deer.  Soft snow was falling and they looked like they had been dusted with powdered sugar.

Sometimes they would allow my close proximity; other times they kept their distance.  In any event, it was wonderful to be in their presence.










And on a final note, I thought this little Chickadee deserved a photo - especially considering her lovely snowflake "fascinator"!



8 comments:

  1. Precious photos, especially that chickadee.

    Deer are lovely to watch from a distance safe enough for them and us.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely pictures, I especially like the last one. xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Flighty. I think the Chickadee is a hit! :-)

      Delete
  3. All beautiful photos! Absolutely love the chickadee!!

    ReplyDelete