Saturday, August 12, 2017

Forgiveness

On my way for breakfast this morning, I came across several writings on the sidewalks and intersections in my neighbourhood that touched me. 

In a two block area, someone named Flakito poured out his heart to someone named Lucille (a.k.a. Blue, a.k.a. Boo Boo) asking for forgiveness.

Some of the words had letters that seemed to fall off the edge of the sidewalks, one ("Do I still ...") was left unfinished, some were poetic, all were passionate and one was profane. 

Although I don't know the order in which they were written, I have given them an order here. The ones that might not be legible have captions.


Love
   Hate
Desire
    Pain



I had a rainbow but I was color blind


I miss you Boo Boo (heart)






One Last Chance Lucille - Flakito


Hold your Hand One Last time on this walkway


Do I still


Blue and Flakito through Life

6 comments:

  1. One can only trust that love and forgiveness won the day. All the very best to Blue and Flakito!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree and hope that the last image in the series indicates that maybe they are together. I hope so.

      Delete
  2. Somebody has it bad. I wonder what he did wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Whatever it was Anvilcloud, I hope she could forgive him.

      Delete