Saturday, December 24, 2011

Pesky photographer!

Two days ago I went up to Mount Royal to see what might be out and about and came across this young Raccoon as it was descending a tree.  Here is what transpired and I felt like I could read his thoughts.


Oh, oh!  What is she doing there?!


Maybe if I climb back up a bit and hide my face she will go away.


Hmm ... she's still there.  Ok, I'll hide more of my face.


Oh well, I might as well pose and get this over with ...

I took a few more shots and then he clambered back up the tree and into a cosy cavity where he waited for the intrusive human to leave.

6 comments:

  1. They're cute, but they can be scary out in Stanley Park: agressive little er ah blighters.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photos and narrative. Made my day. See you soon Doris.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful, sadly we don't have them here in the UK. Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all for your comments and Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super pics, heart-warming humor-great combo.
    Happy New Year, Do!

    kiddsha

    XXX

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Shar: Thanks for dropping by and leaving this nice comment. Happy New Year to you and Michel too!

    ReplyDelete