Sunday, March 6, 2011

Fine Art America

Here is a post to shamelessly tell you that I am now selling my photographs on a website called Fine Art America.

I have enjoyed choosing photographs and setting up galleries on this site. You can access it at:

Fine Art America.

One of the most viewed photos (thanks to a mass mailing sent out by my sister and mentioning it as her favorite) is "Drowning In Indigo".

There is also a permanent link on this blog (right hand side) called "My photography for sale".

Drowning In Indigo

4 comments:

  1. Well, aren't you the enterprising photographer. All the best. May you make a million and then make a large donation to my ... ahem ... favourite charity.

    Haha: Mt word verification is duupdo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you, and good luck with the venture! Flighty xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks AC and Flighty. If nothing else, it is a lot of fun.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This photo makes me fall in love with it all over again every time I see it. I feel like I'm being sucked right into another dimension full of wonder and beauty.

    ReplyDelete